Leo & Satan III Leo & Satan III

Wow, that was nuts

I'm gonna have to say, this is an awesome one but not as classic as the second.

The animation is always top of the line, really blown away by it...

The key to quality entertainment is making the consumer emote, in pretty much every way except "AAH GOD IM SO ANGRY THIS IS SUCH A PIECE OF SHIT".

But anyway, you've succeeded. The ending made me genuinely sad, I got chills and almost teared up. Very nice job. You're a great voice actor, and great animator. So.

Next time, and I'm not saying I didn't LOVE this. But in a comedy series, stick with the comedy, if you're gonna have the emotional sad moment, break the tension with some comic relief and only put it like half-way through the content.

Welp, that's just some advice from a viewer. 2 thumbs up and keep on keepin' on!

"Snowfall" "Snowfall"

Perfect except for sound

Ok. This was amazing. Flawlessly smooth, well-drawn animation, a hilarious concept and lots of little visual gags going on to keep me laughing. The music really killed it for me though. In the beginning it kind of matched with the whole, touching snow scene thing. But I was definitely expecting like a record scratch to come in and some panicy music or something. Sound effects would have been great for something like this, too. I'm telling you right now, if you redid sound on this, added voices, sound effects, music that fits the mood, this short would be a HUGE hit. Still I love it, in fact, I'm gonna go rewatch it right now it was so good. But the music really just takes you out of it, it's kind of awkward.

DonkeysBazooka responds:

Thanks for the review. I disagree about the music and sound effects. I think the slow, peaceful music during the chaos and turmoil is ironic. It creates contrast, and makes the hectic things happening to the kid more prominent and powerful. If I'd used a high-energy song that actually "fit" it may have been a better action sequence, but it wouldn't have been as funny.

As for the sound effects, there were tons of times during the making of this that I wanted to go in and add sound effects. Like when the log is spitting out the snowballs and making the snowman, that would have been PERFECT with sound effects. But if I added sound effects, I would have to have the kid screaming. And who wants to hear a little boy screaming nonstop for 2 minutes? That'd be annoying. Plus, like I made in the first point, I think the peace and serenity of just hearing the calm music makes the visuals more striking.

You're obviously entitled to your opinion, and the fact that you disagreed with me and didn't get what I was going for means that my logic just doesn't work with everyone. It was a risk, but I'm stickin' to my guns that I made the right choice. Sorry I used your review to voice my disagreement to my opposition, haha. If anything, I think it's probably because you wrote the best review so far. So thanks again! :)

BlownOutOfProportion4(3) BlownOutOfProportion4(3)

F'ing genius.

Seriously, you're amazing. You know how to keep the jokes coming and keep people on edge, watching and waiting. I wouldn't be surprised if you got your own show on TV at some point. On adult swim or comedy central or something. Maybe you should write one and go for it!

JunkYardAnimations responds:

ive got 2 seasons of blown out of proportion already planned out, 26 episodes in total so ill try and pitch that... im willing to change some characters and get new voice actors if this ever gets on tv

Frost'D Frost'D

Finally, I'm laughing out loud

I thought this was awesome, probably my favorite Christmas flash. Maybe it's just me and maybe I'm into this kind of disturbing humor, but, I think it was just overall well done and the execution was flawless :]

Btw I think that length just adds to its perfectness.

Clown Show Clown Show

Fantastic

I think the length was perfect for what it is. Extremely terrifying...some of my coulrophobic friends will enjoy it ;]

Link's Quest For Ass 2 Link's Quest For Ass 2

hilarious

This was really funny, a lot funnier than the first one. I'm really frustrated about the having to click next thing, I'm fast reader and I don't think I should have to sit up and click a button just because some dumbasses dropped out of grade school..haha

Anyway...what was that whole thing about frame limit? Who ever heard of a frame limit in flash?

The Art Of Animation The Art Of Animation

Beautifully done.

How did you do that liquid particle seperate and disintegrate effect? If you did it by hand then, nice fuckin job! :)

Seriously though, please email me how you did that.

Steve Irwin: Croc Heaven Steve Irwin: Croc Heaven

Nice art... bad flash

As I said... the art was very nice and very well done. It wasn't funny at all.. and it was extremely short. Nice try though. No idea why this is frontpaged......

Cat Gang Cat Gang

verah nice ;)

i LOVED the animation... you got it good man! i suck at drawing but i'm fuckin brilliant at flash animating! wich really sucks... but you man... obviously good at both. the sound effects arn't very good, but other then that... AWESOME! i'll be checkin' back for the next episodes :)

City Of Retards Ep.1 City Of Retards Ep.1

you son of a bitch ^_^

lol... very nice... i was planning on doing this with my character, but you beat me to it. :D

nice job, love it... but i didn't like the jiggely camera.. you gotta make it more of a movie angle... and do cuts and stuff (click down your scroll button and you can do it infront of your charector) it could be much better.